CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Super Scrapping



Moving the craft room has made me realize just how many craft supplies I have. With construction going on in the rest of the house, I've been forced to hang out in the office and face just how much stuff is here. Instead of wallowing in guilt, I've been scrapping. I promised a while back to donate scrapbook pages to parents of preemies, so I'm finally getting my butt in gear. I hope to be able to send out a pizza box full of pages by the end of the week. I'll show a couple of samples to give an idea of what I'm doing. I added a temporary pic of DD on the eggplant page just to show how lovely it will be with a photo.

If you're interested in donating scrapbook pages, please visit Pages for Preemies.