CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cruisin project from Club Scrap

I've been carrying around this magazine about mini books for about two months now. It's been to the park, cheerleading practice, and a doctor's appointment, among other places. Unfortunately, it hasn't been in the craft room. I was inspired, though, when my August Club Scrap kit arrived, and it included a mini book kit.

I made up the Cruisin' project for the most part with the materials in the kit, and leftovers from the August scrapbook pages. I think the only "outside" item I added were the Philips head brads on the page with my son helping to build the shed.

My only regret is that I didn't trace off a template before I made the project. I may just go back for more in order to be able to easily recreate the flip folio.

0 comments: