CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quickie Valentines



I don't like to spend a ton of time on the kids' Valentines. I like them to be cute, but the fact is that kids just want the candy! I saw these packets of Wonka Fun Dip Valentines at Aldi, and I knew they would be perfect for a fast project.

You'll need a sheet of 12x12 paper for every 3 Valentines. You'll also need the free printable located here: Secret Agent Josephine

Cut your paper at 9.25 inches. Turn and cut at 8 inches and 4 inches to get 3 strips at 4 inches by 9.25 inches. Holding paper horizontally, score at 5/8 inch, and then turn and score at 4.25 inches. Turn up the short tab and staple close to the fold. Decorate your cover and tack your treat inside. Easy!

2 comments:

Tina

Very cute, what a great idea. TFS

Tilly

What a cute way to make your valentine stand out in a crowd! Too bad my boys don't like me to dress theirs up. I think they are afraid that the girls will think the put effor into it - lol!