CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

How to make a dozen cards in 90 minutes


First, get thee to Sheetload and download an issue. Second, check out the recipe and gather the necessary papers. For this set, based on the November 2007 issue, I used 3 coordinating designer papers, a sheet of vanilla, and scraps for the other layer. I also used two different colors of ribbon and a few different stamp sets.

Next, use the recipe to cut all of your layers. This one is quickie quickie, I used my Tonic guillotine trimmer for all of the straight cuts, and my craft knife and acrylic ruler for the diagonal cuts. Go ahead and cut your ribbon strips now too.

What I did next was to layer the bases, using my ATG to get the triangles on to the base mat. I went ahead and stamped and edge punched my greeting panels, and finally added the ribbon and greeting to the base mat.

Last, pull out your handy dandy box of 100 plain cards and envelopes from JoAnns. I seriously ordered 7 boxes of these when they put them on clearance a while back! ATG your panels on to the card bases and you're done!

0 comments: